Wednesday, February 10, 2016

ATMs send Credit Cards Plain text per Krebs Article

I saw this arcticle on krebs about ATM skimmers and thought it was fascinating reading all the comments that it's likely your Debit card number is going over the wire unencrypted back to the private network. Scarey. Just reminds me too of my old blog I wrote about killing http. As I see it encryption is coming, it's the new normal. If you're not doing it you're increasing your risk.

More about neonprimetime


Top Blogs of all-time
  1. pagerank botnet sql injection walk-thru
  2. DOM XSS 101 Walk-Through
  3. php injection ali.txt walk-thru


Top Github Contributions
  1. Qualys Scantronitor 2.0


Copyright © 2015, this post cannot be reproduced or retransmitted in any form without reference to the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment